Alright friends! I got excited this morning and decided to make you all a gift!
I’ll be throwing a last-minute mini party/game night at my place. I’ll be home for the first time in about 4 years, and will actually get to hand out goodies to trick or treaters! So, I decided to add a new game to the mix!
If it’s not obvious, I’ll give a quick rundown:
- There are 8 different halloween cards. Everyone gets one (or two?)
- When a trick or treater arrives at your door with the aforementioned costume, you get to mark that square.
- Once you have marked squares in a row (up/down, across, or diagonally) you yell BINGO
- yelling Bingo = winning
- yelling Bingo when you don’t have Bingo = not winning, your friends picking on you, and you have to take a drink.
Feel free to change it up if you wish:
- Bring your cards downtown and check off what costumes you see tramping around the pubs.
- Having a large costume party? Just play using the people in attendance and what they’re wearing.
Them’s the rules kiddos! Easy-peasy!
What sorts of costumes will you be looking for?
- Characters from Frozen (a given this year)
- A specific historical figure
- Group costume (3 or more people)
- Vampire or Werewolf
- and many more!
I hope you all enjoy!
Click the link below to download:
(this is for all 8 cards. Print on regular size paper: 8.5×11. PDF file)
(the pdf will open in a new window. Choose save to save the pdf onto your computer.)
Want more Halloween fun?
- Planning to play halloween bingo? Did you already play it? What did you think?